Essex lorry driver admits to 39 counts of manslaughter Essex lorry deaths: the challenge to identify the 39 victims Instant Opinion: ‘Expect more bodies - the EU’s migrant policy is dangerous ...
wanted over his alleged role in the deaths of 39 Vietnamese migrants in a lorry in October, has been extradited to the UK. Eight women and 31 men were found in the container in Essex on 23 October.
A LORRY driver who killed four day-trippers on their way home from Southend when he ploughed into a stationary minibus has admitted causing their deaths ... (Image: Essex Police) The parents ...
Dutch lorry driver Perry Wacker was today sentenced ... The judge sentenced Wacker's fellow defendant Ying Guo, 30, of South Woodford, Essex, to six years for conspiring to smuggle illegal ...
The sister of a woman killed with three others in a motorway collision says her family will get "no closure" after learning the man responsible is to appeal his sentence. Jennifer Smith, 59, had been ...
Britain and other European countries must accept some responsibility for the deaths of 39 people, believed to be Chinese nationals, found dead in a refrigerated truck near London, the state-backed ...
The hunt for the gang responsible for the deaths of 39 Vietnamese people found in a lorry. Contains upsetting scenes. We’re sorry, the information you’re looking ...
A major road has reopened following a crash involving a lorry and two cars. On Tuesday, Essex Police said the A12 had been shut southbound between junction 12 for Brentwood and junction 11 for the ...